Does hard water leave your whites dingy? Do you need a little something extra to make your whites pop?!
Our Oxygen Whitener uses sodium percarbonate and other earth derived ingredients to aid in breaking down the hard water minerals to bring back your whites! It is color safe, but it is recommended you test a small spot to ensure fabric compatibility.
Ways you can use the Whitener:
- Use it alone as a long soak.
- Add it to a carpet machine.
- Add it to your regular wash as a booster.
- Sprinkle in your toilets, let it sit and then give it a scrub!
Our simple and safe formula can be used in high efficiency machines that have a soak cycle, in addition to regular washing machines – hot water is best. No ammonia. No fragrance oils. No bleach.
Sodium percarbonate, sodium carbonate, citric acid and pure lemon essential oil.
Molly’s Suds is a Trusted Source for laundry products with strict ingredient integrity and disclosure of ALL ingredients. We promise that we will never knowingly formulate with any of the following ingredients:
- Synthetic Fragrance, Dyes, Optical Brighteners, Synthetic Nonylphenol Ethoxylates, Petrochemicals, Phosphates, Chlorine, Known Carcinogens, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), Phthalates, Parabens